Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Pieces!



Just finished up two new pieces...I have been inspired by a cool Seattle artist named Doug Landreth - I discovered his work after my friend Geoff suggested I check it out a few years back. I definitely have a different style in my photography, but I am using the same concept, photoshop with lots of layers and textures, very collage like. Let me know what you think! I am particularly digging the one with the dinner plate hibiscus. I generally stay away from anything too grungy or industrial opting for a softer look in my photos, but I like my new venture down this path, and I think I will continue to explore it. Of course these pics are posted in the "fine arts" section of my website so you can check them out there. I have been working on the "places" section of the site as well, so stop by and check it out! http://www.mangohillphotography.com/ It's a work in progress, but I'm getting there!














No comments:

Post a Comment